Gull-wing mounting location?

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
I bought a gull-wing for my Duster, but i don't know the exact mounting location.
Anybody have measurements?

like this:
delorean.jpg

but to install a go wing check out this thread :) http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=62477

oh please God let it be a go wing. we all know that there are far too many bastardized mopars out there.

I was always under the impression that '70 had a Go-wing and '71 had the Gull-wing, am i wrong?
I know it's 2 different spoilers and i got the '71 version.

Wow, thanks. I will be getting one for my 71 Duster, would have got the go, now want correct gull. This site is soooo cooool.

I put one on a 70 duster from a 70 mustang, when I opened the duster to put it on, there was indentions on the reinforcement braces where to drill the holes and they matched the mustang brackets perfect,also by putting the wing on you can tell where the back of the car is located when you parallel park.

There should be two rectangles near the rear of your decklid for the reinforcement brackets to mount and use as a pattern to drill. '70 is Go-Wing and '71 is Gull-Wing as stated earlier.

I saw a 75 dart sport with a superbird wing the other day.... you should do that lol

ohhh ohhh I learned something too.... "Go wing has the sharper turn downs and is the same as Mustang wings of the same period. Gull-wings came out in 71 and are thinner and have swept-back ends instead of angular turn down ends"

-
Back