Guzzi car engine pics

-

madmax/6

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the engine will post specs later. Does have external oil pump and external water pump.

Guzzi Mark

eng1.jpg

eng2.jpg

eng3.jpg

eng4.jpg

eng5.jpg

Mark, please let us know about how well that Aussie Intake works out. I want one in the worst way but NSF for racing this year. Hope to see you again at Mopars at the Strip

looking good mark. you know that new intake is going to be heavier. you may need to drill some holes in it to lighten things up.

Dang man. I knew it was gonna be serious. That is, IF you disclosed anything. LMAO That thing is way cool. Also Mark, if you've got some GOOD video of it runnin, I would love to see it. Not that I've ever doubted it, but all the video I've ever seen is real short or kinda poor quality. I'd love to see the thing real good.

Engine has been bored .100 over,Wiseco pistons with lighter wrist pins.K1 rods.Compression 12.3.Head was worked over by Mike Jeffries,1.76 Ferarra valves and 1.46 Manley valves,beehive springs with 130 seat pressure and just under 300 open.Head cc,s 45.Comp nitrated cam,gross lift is .544,duration @.050 ex 260 intake 256.I installed the cam at 98.1.6 roller rockers,Lobe separation 104.600 Holley vacume secondaries.Have windage tray and scraper,deepened baffled pan.Will bee happy to answer any questions.Guzzi Mark

Engine has been bored .100 over,Wiseco pistons with lighter wrist pins.K1 rods.Compression 12.3.Head was worked over by Mike Jeffries,1.76 Ferarra valves and 1.46 Manley valves,beehive springs with 130 seat pressure and just under 300 open.Head cc,s 45.Comp nitrated cam,gross lift is .544,duration @.050 ex 260 intake 256.I installed the cam at 98.1.6 roller rockers,Lobe separation 104.600 Holley vacume secondaries.Have windage tray and scraper,deepened baffled pan.Will bee happy to answer any questions.Guzzi Mark

why the external water pump??

and how did you do the external oil pump set up??

I love it Mark. This just proves it can be done. You gotta awesome ride man.

Electric water pump frees up a couple hp,no pulleys,no drag.Oil pump install was done by me.I posted pics over on .org but I cant find it and dont, know how to transfer pics here.Would appreciate if someone could do that for me.Mark

I was just showing off your car and vids to a friend this weekend who doubts the slants. He was impressed and loved the looks of your car.

,Cliff

Tell me, please, about your rocker arms.

Thank you so much for sharing your outstanding work here for us madmax/6.
I have seen your video's =P~=P~
I would love to have roller rockers on top of my 170/. :happy10:

What is that in your second picture that looks like a lawn mower blade balancer ?

To OP,

Awesome vehicle, I love seeing stuff like that. Whats that white cone lookin' thing in the 2nd pic?

Take it easy,

Bad Shrimp

DO NOT TRY TO DEAL WITH THOSE ROCKERS!!!!.Will explain when I have more time tonight.The cone is a turtel that is going in the bottom of my manifold.Mark

Turtel :-k So it goes in your intake manifold for a good mix or something like that ?
Thank you again, I think I just learned something already today :cheers:

Mark ,, Who ever you got making the turtles will they make any more ? Can we buy them through you?

-
Back