Guzzi car engine pics

-
i have seen marks car first hand, it is truely BADASS!! i would love to see it on pass time, it would fool everyone! mark, have you ever had it on a dyno?

Nope,but by doing alot of different calculations with my et,mph and weight I am pretty sure its real close to 275 rwhp.Guzzi Mark

Guzzi Mark said: "DO NOT TRY TO DEAL WITH THOSE ROCKERS!!!!.Will explain when I have more time tonight."

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I only have .484" total lift at the valve with 1.5 ratio rocker arms

I REALLY need a set of 1.6 arms. What is the problem, please, with the ones you have, and what would you suggest I do???

Thanks for any advice/info...

PS What is your engine's redline (shift point)???

Guzzi Mark said: "DO NOT TRY TO DEAL WITH THOSE ROCKERS!!!!.Will explain when I have more time tonight."

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I only have .484" total lift at the valve with 1.5 ratio rocker arms

I REALLY need a set of 1.6 arms. What is the problem, please, with the ones you have, and what would you suggest I do???

Thanks for any advice/info...

PS What is your engine's redline (shift point)???

you using stock rockers?? there only 1.4...

you using stock rockers?? there only 1.4...

Did you read the part where I said I really NEED a set of 1.6 arms???

What I REALLY need is a source for 1.6 arms. Do you have anything to add RE: THAT, beyond that you agree that I need them?

That would be useful.... 1.6:1 with roller tips, preferably....

How about it?????8)

I have a borrowed set of RAS rockers that were made several years go.Ordered a set over a year ago in a group buy.After 8 months of missed promises I finall got them only to find out the shafts were half as thick as my borrowed set and when torqued down they would bind.Brought the rockers to Samoa in August to show the new owner Trent and he agreed there was a problem.There was no binding problem when I tried them with my thicker shaft,but they had changed the design so that my push rods wouldnt work.Trent took my paid for rockers and said he would figure it out.Waited 3 months and started calling,12 messages were left and no return call.Finally he picked up the phone and I asked him what was up?He had sold my rockers but said he would make some more and it would be a couple weeks,and said he would call in a couple days to confirm he could get the materials.NO call.I waited 3 weeks and started calling every day leaving messages to please just call.24 messages later I finally talked to Matt and told him I just wanted a refund,said check would go out that day.waited a week ,no check,started calling again.Left anouther 7 messages till I finally got Matt again.He told me to quit busting his balls he would get a check out that day???Tues it will be anouther week.I just want my money back.Trent the owner has never returned a call since he got my money and my rockers despite over 30 calls to his shop and 10 to his cell phone.DONT plan your build around there rockers like I did.They are now called Rockerarms.com

Stop bustin his balls? I would FLY to his place if it was my money just to take it out of his ***. What a bunch of pricks.

I dont like to bad mouth anyone and have refrained till now,but I felt I had to before one of you goes tru what I have.I have phone records for all the 1 minute calls I have made.Will do small claims,and warn everyone on alot of forums till I get my money.Would love to do a road trip for a nice visit but I dont care for jail and I know I would get carried away.I do have some very mean tricks to pull IF I dont get my money pretty soon.Guzzi Mark

Mark, you didn't bad mouth anybody. There's a difference in that and tellin the truth. The truth always has a ring to it. We know that's all you did. I for one appreciate it, too. I've actually been lookin for some roller rockers myself.

I see that you have a ram air setup. Could you explain why you are running it to the firewall and then back to the carb?

Nice work! Is there a post with more pics and more detail of the build?

Mark, I will be going over to that area in a week or so.You want me to stop by? He (Trent) was so nice in person......WYF??? why must people turn into turds?
Call you tomorrow.
Andrew/Kidd

I have a borrowed set of RAS rockers that were made several years go.Ordered a set over a year ago in a group buy.After 8 months of missed promises I finall got them only to find out the shafts were half as thick as my borrowed set and when torqued down they would bind.Brought the rockers to Samoa in August to show the new owner Trent and he agreed there was a problem.There was no binding problem when I tried them with my thicker shaft,but they had changed the design so that my push rods wouldnt work.Trent took my paid for rockers and said he would figure it out.Waited 3 months and started calling,12 messages were left and no return call.Finally he picked up the phone and I asked him what was up?He had sold my rockers but said he would make some more and it would be a couple weeks,and said he would call in a couple days to confirm he could get the materials.NO call.I waited 3 weeks and started calling every day leaving messages to please just call.24 messages later I finally talked to Matt and told him I just wanted a refund,said check would go out that day.waited a week ,no check,started calling again.Left anouther 7 messages till I finally got Matt again.He told me to quit busting his balls he would get a check out that day???Tues it will be anouther week.I just want my money back.Trent the owner has never returned a call since he got my money and my rockers despite over 30 calls to his shop and 10 to his cell phone.DONT plan your build around there rockers like I did.They are now called Rockerarms.com

Thanks SO MUCH for letting us on FABO know what your experience has been with these people.

I think my best bet is to cut a slice out of the short side of these stock rockers, and re-weld them in a jig to ensure geometric and dimensional accuracy.

Can't be as hard as dealing with internet criminals,

bill, did you check the dimentions on the rockers that were on that head you got from me? i thought they were the clifford 1.6 rockers.

My Roller Roackers came from Cox brothers.....they may still have a set or 2, I would check!!

bill, did you check the dimentions on the rockers that were on that head you got from me? i thought they were the clifford 1.6 rockers.

No, Paul, I didn't check them because to the naked eye, they looked identical to the stock ones on my other (stock 170) motor, Guess I'd better take a closer look...

Sorry. I'll get back to you!

My Roller Roackers came from Cox brothers.....they may still have a set or 2, I would check!!

KIDD, I am not sure, but I think that Cox Bros. is not making any more. Anybody know different? I'd read that as a business, they were defunct...

They still have "stuff", Its been maybe a year and a half since I have talked to them at all, but I can get a contact number if someone REALLY want to contact them.

They still have "stuff", Its been maybe a year and a half since I have talked to them at all, but I can get a contact number if someone REALLY want to contact them.

I'd really appreciate it!!! I heard they'd changed the name of their business to "Top Fab" or something like that....

I NEED those rockers....

Thanks for any info...

You can email it to me at Billdedman@Hotmail.com if there's a problem in posting it publicly.

Bill and Mark. Check with T&D for slant six roller rockers. I have never used them, but I know they have them available, as special order. Not cheap, though. I don't remember for sure, but I think the Cox Bros. rockers were made by T&D.
http://www.tdmach.com/

Bill and Mark. Check with T&D for slant six roller rockers. I have never used them, but I know they have them available, as special order. Not cheap, though. I don't remember for sure, but I think the Cox Bros. rockers were made by T&D.
http://www.tdmach.com/

Thanks, Charlie. Those rockers are not in the online catalog, but I'll call them tomorrow and ask about the availability of them.

'preciate the info!!!8)

I know they won't be cheap...:angry7:

Thanks, Charlie. Those rockers are not in the online catalog, but I'll call them tomorrow and ask about the availability of them.

'preciate the info!!!8)

I know they won't be cheap...:angry7:
Correct, they are not in the catalog. I talked to them last year at the PRI show, and they told me they have made them, and could do more. They are not a "stocking" item, however.

-
Back