Had a friend roll his car Saturday

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
Big cid on juice and street got him.Im glad he's ok.I dont go out anymore cause I'm always working.....You can say what you want about street racing.Racing period ain't safe but the group I respect makes sure no innocent people are involved.video soon

Hope he's ok

Interesting timing, I was out on the highway today and I came across the scene of a fire
A semi truck hauling a shipping container
The cab was burned down to the frame...made me wonder how you were doing

Hope he's ok

Interesting timing, I was out on the highway today and I came across the scene of a fire
A semi truck hauling a shipping container
The cab was burned down to the frame...made me wonder how you were doing
I'm doing good. I'm at home for Thanksgiving!

Glad to here he is ok. I really enjoy watching the guys that street race amazing sport but as with any sport there can be accidents

I saw a video to that wreck on a street racing group on Facebook. It was an inside view camera.looked pretty violent glad he is ok.

Glad he is ok. Good to see the usual street racing idiotic comments haven't begun. There will always be street racing.

I saw a video to that wreck on a street racing group on Facebook. It was an inside view camera.looked pretty violent glad he is ok.
He use to have a white one and when the recession came sold it to take care of his son.The cars are getting scary fast now and I know I couldnt afford a crash or hospital bill so I sold my fast one and have a slow car now....Much safer.

Heres a still when right b4 he crashed racing Boosted Gt
FB_IMG_1541994249429.jpg
FB_IMG_1541994249429.jpg

I think it's so crazy them guys race that stuff in the streets. We have a local group here that was started by my buddy they are getting pretty big. Nothing that fast tho! I think it's all crazy tho. Haha

I think it's so crazy them guys race that stuff in the streets. We have a local group here that was started by my buddy they are getting pretty big. Nothing that fast tho! I think it's all crazy tho. Haha
Before we turned down street outlaws and okc didnt a 5.60 car could win cash days.Not anymore!

Before we turned down street outlaws and okc didnt a 5.60 car could win cash days.Not anymore!
Wow just wow! Do they block the streets off and stuff for those races? How do they not get caught ?

Wow just wow! Do they block the streets off and stuff for those races? How do they not get caught ?
This is real no rented streets.A bunch of work goes in to pick spots and to keep the Motoring public from getting involved.Notice only 1 or 2 people beyond the 60ft.They are camera men the we have some at the end also.I really cant say how but they do care .Some rules are no drinking or littering.No movement(spinning/hotrodding) of cars cept for the racers on the line.....all the pot money and donations goes to the racers and hired help

-
Back