had my big gas heads flowed....WOW.

-

turbofreek

batcrap crazy racing team
Reaction score
so i had a valve job done on my brand new big gas heads. removed the cast valves and installed apachie intakes and custom inconnel exhaust valves from craig at thitek heads. the work i had done to the heads was to remove the blockage or over casting under and around the valve seat area of the throat. and had the chambers softened up to allow a touch more timing/detonation resistance. really basic to remove and cheap flow improvements without going full port retarded.
so without further adoo. 4 inch bore flow numbers are posting a pic below of the head work and numbers.

20180410_192032.jpg

It amazes me that people just aren’t going nuts over the 3rd gen stuff
That is some crazy flow numbers right there
Can’t wait to build mine slowly gathering parts as we speak

I'm not gettin' much out of this. Cant read your photo, and don't know what it refers to, IE how does this compare with what you had? This is what, a 5.7? 6.x??

I see no reference to lift, EG

It amazes me that people just aren’t going nuts over the 3rd gen stuff
That is some crazy flow numbers right there
Can’t wait to build mine slowly gathering parts as we speak

I`d be on that wagon possibly, if they weren`t so dam much involved in making them run.
The upper flow number is about what cnc,standard port, 440 procomp victor knock offs flow @ .600.

Last edited:
I`d be on that wagon possibly, if they weren`t so dam much involved in making them run.
The upper flow number is about what cnc,standard port, 440 procomp victor knock offs flow @ .600.

and this is a stock 6.4 bge head with diffferent valves basiclly. these heads cost 1500 a set new. on a 300lbs lighter small block gen3 hemi.
not a boat anchor big block.

I'm not gettin' much out of this. Cant read your photo, and don't know what it refers to, IE how does this compare with what you had? This is what, a 5.7? 6.x??

I see no reference to lift, EG
starts at .050 cracked off the seat only
.400 etc...
this is also on a 4.0 bore flow tester. my bore is 4.10 and 411 inches of bge/hellcat block .10 bigger bore is worth 10cfm across the board. just so ya know. add 10cfm for my actual bore size flow numbers with these heads on my engine.

-
Back