Had some Photoshop fun with a photo of my car...

-

MobileCustoms

Reaction score
Here's a copy of the original as well as one of my bastardized version I did for fun. Thinking of making a big poster out of it for my shop.

Attachments

• Cuda-fied].jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_20141006_212835_535-1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 207
Cool - what did you do to get the effects? Looks like the Car Toons etc. style from the 70s!

That's great! I like it too. Just like 64Dart said. Like the Cartoons of the 70's.

Thanks! I have been working with a cartoonist who specializes in those rat fink rat rod looking cartoon photos. I had him do a few really cool projects for me over the last couple of years so that is indeed where I got the inspiration for this particular look. It was a lot of different steps on individual areas and pieces/selections at first, then effects, layers, tweaking, combining all into one flattened layer and applying more tweaks. There may have been several beers involved also. It is in high resolution from the start so I could do a 4 foot poster with it and it would look real crisp still. Looking forward to trying another one once I get the whole thing painted and looking good, but for now I like the way this looks! This was just a crappy photo from my phone camera. Next time I will start with this end product in mind! Doug

-
Back