Hampton Roads Mopar Enthusiasts Website

-

64ValiantRagtop

Reaction score
Hey all!

I've made a number of changes/updates to the HRME website. Most notably, I've joined (and have had the website listed on) the Mopar, Dodge, Dodge Trucks, Plymouth, and Chrysler Webrings; as well as the Mopar Enthusiasts Car Club of America.

The links to the webrings are on the Bulletin Board, and all the banners on the front page have been updated so that they link to the respective sites.

The website has also been added to the "Too 500 Mopar Sites." You can vote for the site simply by clicking on the banner. The last I looked, I was #97 on the list (out of 109).

My next changes are to add a page for the HRME car show that was held on August 4th, and to update all the links on the Links page with linked banners.

I want to add more, and I want to make the site as informative and user-friendly as possible...so any comments, suggestions, etc. will be greatly appreciated.

I have made some t-shirts for the website. I'm not selling them here (don't want to get in trouble with the admins), but I am looking for feedback. Below are some pics of what the t-shirts would look like, as well as close-ups of the designs. Please let me know what you think.

livepreview_front.jpg

livepreview_back.jpg

HRMEteeshirtdesignfront.jpg

HRMEteeshirtdesign.jpg

livepreview_front.jpg

livepreview_front.jpg

livepreview_back.jpg

livepreview_back.jpg

HRMEteeshirtdesign.jpg

HRMEteeshirtdesign.jpg

i like it alot! the logo and the mini mopar symblos are a nice touch....:headbang:

i like it alot! the logo and the mini mopar symblos are a nice touch....:headbang:

Thanks! I appreciate it.

The shirts and vinyl decals will be ready for sale soon. I have ordered a couple of shirts to makes sure that they look good in person. Once I've done that, I'll be ready to take orders. Pricing, sizes, and shipping info is already posted. For the decals, I'm waiting to hear back about prices and colors. Then, they'll be ready for ordering.

The "Beta" t-shirts that I ordered arrived today, and they are better than I had hoped. :headbang:

My wife, daughter, and I will be sportin' them at the Hooters GTG on Tuesday (10/9). I'll be putting up the ordering info on the website very soon.

T-shirt and decal ordering info has been added, and the Calendar of Events has also been updated. There are only a few shows remaining for this year.

Finally, I have a new "Reader's Rides" gallery on my website. I'd like have as many people as possible submit a photo of their car along with a brief description...so if you'd like to send be a pic, please do.

I`ll have to catch up with you guys sometime, I`m here in in Newport News. It sounds like fun. Are you affiliated with the TMC in any way?

I`ll have to catch up with you guys sometime, I`m here in in Newport News. It sounds like fun. Are you affiliated with the TMC in any way?

Sorry for not responding sooner. It's been a while since I've signed on.

I am a member of TMC and MPMA, as well as the VPCCC.

I'm in the process of scheduling a GTG in January for dinner and a hockey game, and I'm also working on a Dyno Day in Chesapeake. I'll have all the info posted on my website as things are finalized, so check it out when you can.

Thanks.

I've added a couple of things to the HRME website.

First, there are two new links on the Calendar of Events page...one to Chrysler Classic Events, and one to Mid-Atlantic Motor Pages.

Second, I've added a link on the Bulletin Board page to the template for the HRME business cards that I've designed. If you'd like, you can save the pic and use it to print out your own cards.

Third, I've added two new links under the Vendors/Suppliers/Manufacturers section on the Links page...one to Dynotuned Performance, Inc. in Chesapeake, and one to Route 6 Motorsports in Crozier.

Please check these out when you get a chance.

Thanks.

Posted - 12/03/2007 : 10:07:06 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm working on scheduling a Dyno Day at Dynotuned Performance in Chesapeake in either February or March. I've talked with Frank at DTP, and the dates that are available for a Dyno Day are:

1. Saturday, February 2, 2008
2. Saturday, March 1, 2008
3. Saturday, March 15, 2008

What is the best date for everyone? I will need to get back with them as soon as possible (NLT January) to firm up the date.

Here's the low-down on the dyno day:

$60 for 3 pulls (dyno only, no tune) - Cash only
$150/hour for tuning - Cash only

If people only want to dyno their cars, without tuning, then there needs to be a miminum of 8 cars. If people want to tune their cars, then a minimum of 5 cars are needed. Frank said that the normal tune takes 1 to 2 hours.

They can also order Predators that can be purchased at the dyno day. They will just need a BIG heads-up with the number needed so that they can order them and get them in. For the Predators, DTP normally sells them for $419. If they sell 1 to 4 Predators at the Dyno Day, the price will be $375. If they sell 5 or more Predators, the price will be $350. I'll need to give them a BIG heads up as to how many people will want to purchase a Predator so that they have enough time to order them and get them in before the Dyno Day.

Also, I'm going to try to get a cookout set up for the Dyno Day, too.

-
Back