Happy New Year !!!

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
From us here at 318willrun to all of you here at FABO !! Look forward, and be like the bison! They face the storm and walk into it to get past it quicker !!!! May 2023 bring you all health, wealth, and Blessings from God !!!
Oh, I'm going to make a donut run for ya all !!! Dunkin Donuts or Crispy Cream??? .... let me know .... !!

Happy New Year to you as well. Looks like you had fun doing those doughnuts. I did a few with my tool truck. Wish I had a video of that.

Happy New Year to you as well. Looks like you had fun doing those doughnuts. I did a few with my tool truck. Wish I had a video of that.
And a special thanks to all you did here at FABO in 2022 ....

Assume it's a video of a car doing donuts...
The best was when I was a kid and my mom would say let's go "wippin!".. I couldn't have been five and we lived in Michigan and she would go out into the street with me and do donuts in her little Volkswagen in the snow....
Second best was in the late '80s I lived in Florida for a small spell and it uncharacteristically snowed a few inches and as I was driving by the local Kmart I seen the local sheriff doing donuts in the parking lot...

Assume it's a video of a car doing donuts...
The best was when I was a kid and my mom would say let's go "wippin!".. I couldn't have been five and we lived in Michigan and she would go out into the street with me and do donuts in her little Volkswagen in the snow....
Second best was in the late '80s I lived in Florida for a small spell and it uncharacteristically snowed a few inches and as I was driving by the local Kmart I seen the local sheriff doing donuts in the parking lot...
I forgot you used to live in Michigan .... When was the last time the Duster has been fired up ? Dual Quads Doing Donuts is a great title for a video ..... you should shoot one and post up here !! HNY !

I forgot you used to live in Michigan .... When was the last time the Duster has been fired up ? Dual Quads Doing Donuts is a great title for a video ..... you should shoot one and post up here !! HNY !
With nitto 555's I'd probably get stuck in the driveway if I had more than an inch of snow LOL...

Happy new year everyone...

flasher (1).jpg

Happy New Year. I am hoping and praying that 2023 is better than 2022. 2020 can’t hold a candle to 2022. Lost both my parents and 5 other close friends and relatives. Didn’t even touch my car this year. I know God’s in control and has a plan, but I’ll admit I’m having a hard time seeing it.

Happy New Year. I am hoping and praying that 2023 is better than 2022. 2020 can’t hold a candle to 2022. Lost both my parents and 5 other close friends and relatives. Didn’t even touch my car this year. I know God’s in control and has a plan, but I’ll admit I’m having a hard time seeing it.
Hang in there, brother. Hang in there.

Chrispy Cream, can you stop of at the store to ? Get me a V8, I know I will need it tomorrow :rofl:
Happy new year, yes, much better 2023 for everyone

Happy new year!! lets start our day with a fresh pot of coffee, count our blessings and keep living like someone left the gate open !! Cheers everyone

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA.jpeg

From us here at 318willrun to all of you here at FABO !! Look forward, and be like the bison! They face the storm and walk into it to get past it quicker !!!! May 2023 bring you all health, wealth, and Blessings from God !!!
Oh, I'm going to make a donut run for ya all !!! Dunkin Donuts or Crispy Cream??? .... let me know .... !!

Happy New Year to you and the Rest of FABO!!! GOD bless you!

-
Back