Harbor Freight just sent this out

-

Blind Squirrel

Reaction score
5320ny_hdr.gif

34772523a.png

Just think you can buy those muffler bearings you've always wanted and patiently waited so long to go on sale. Happy New Year.

Hooray, China needs to fund its next attack on you. Jump in and SAVE

Year one is no different! I got a holiday coupon for 30 percent off so I went to their website and did some shopping and literally everything I put in the cart said no further discount available! I do meant everything! And by no means am I taking up for hb! I have been a long time harbor freight customer and have backed them many many times but after my last three or four orders with them im not sure if I will ever do business with them again especially online!! I may still shop in a brick and mortar store but im done with them online!!

I don’t even look Year Ones direction. Many years ago when they thought it was ok to charge 2-3 the amount for shipping ended our relationship.

HF 25% off anything not on sale, everything is always on sale, BUT ya gotta have their stupid coupon!? ha
YO? A joke for so many years! Buy over what $1000 and get a discount on their way over priced parts to begin with plus stupid shipping.
CI about the same drill.
Buy from the "little" guy that treats customers right, maybe?

I don’t even look Year Ones direction. Many years ago when they thought it was ok to charge 2-3 the amount for shipping ended our relationship.

Back in the late 80's, when I was restoring a Superbird....they tried to pull that crap on me with one of their sales they had going at the time. I had all the parts I wanted listed by part number and called to see if it was all in stock, and it was...so I placed the order and the dude says it will be $***, plus $$$$ for shipping. I asked if I could come and buy in person at the counter in GA? He says you can, but the discount only applies to phone in orders. :BangHead: I told him ok...click! Got in my truck and drove the 2 1/2 hrs. to Tucker, GA....stopped at the gas station up the street and called in the order, paid with the credit card and told him to hold it till I decided where I wanted it shipped. He gave me the order number and confirmation of payment number, and said to let him know and he would figure shipping. I walked in the door 5 minutes later and said I was here to transport the order for Jackie D. West in Candler, NC....and rattled off the order number and confirmation number. They just looked at me, then each other and went and pulled my order. The one guy wanted some ID to let the customer know his order had been picked up. I handed my license to him, he was like :) and handed it to the other guy, and they both laughed cause I got there asses! True story!

:rofl:

-
Back