Harbor Freight LED shop light

-

chryslerfat

Reaction score
I just bought 3 of these on sale for 19.99 each. Anybody got any feedback. They are 5000 lumens each and light the barn up like daylight. So far I am very happy as one is at least more than double the light I got from florescent. I hope they last a long time.

I've been buying the Rural King 4500 lumen shop lights, especially when they are on sale for $17.
I have about 9 installed with a stockpile to go.

Have been extremely happy with them, even at the regular price of $24.

august19 012.JPG
august19 013.JPG

I bought 3 and they are daylight bright, have noticed they put off alittle heat compared to florescent tube. Should be great for the winter! But not bad enough to go back. I'm waiting for another coupon to buy more and in the meantime I looked on Amazon and found led lights sold in 3 and 4 packs that are the two tube design and can be daisy chained together from a single power outlet for a very comparable price. the 5000 lumens of the Harbour freight model is hard to beat though.

Thanksgiving I bought and floor light that was 7,000 lumins for 19.99.Watch for it this Thanksgiving!.Theanks fir the 411 on the shop lights.

I bought the same one at HF as well, hanging in the garage over a workbench. Works great!

LED lighting is fantastic....much brighter over the fluorescent tubes. As I had all my fixtures in place in the shop I just converted them to the single end LED tubes. Easy wiring change, remove the ballast to reduce weight. These tubes are now more affordable than the old school tubes. I used the Sunnine brand and bought bulk (125 tubes) on e-bay. Well worth the time and small change to do the upgrade.

-
Back