Hard lines for AC

Salinasjoelr

Reaction score
Recently picked up a 69 Dart factory AC car, everything under the hood was removed and I have what I need to install excluding the hard factory line that runs up the passenger side fender to the drier. Any specifications for that line? Diameter, material ect? Thanks

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Recently picked up a 69 Dart factory AC car, everything under the hood was removed and I have what I need to install excluding the hard factory line that runs up the passenger side fender to the drier. Any specifications for that line? Diameter, material ect? Thanks
You could start a wanted ad. There's a good chance someone has some original lines.

ACME SS

Reaction score
Thats actually where I got all the other parts. They haven't responded to the hardlines though.

In case you don't have a direct extension for a sales person at Classic Auto Air, you could try contacting:
Steven, extension 8024

I found that communications with them works 1000% better when you have an extension number. Steven was very good to work with and took his time.

crewchief

A & P Mechanic
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
In case you don't have a direct extension for a sales person at Classic Auto Air, you could try contacting:
Steven, extension 8024

I found that communications with them works 1000% better when you have an extension number. Steven was very good to work with and took his time.
I agree, Steven was very good to work with. I had great success with their company.

RealWing

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
3/8” steel tubing
Jim
BEA15454-F5D7-4B39-9292-34AC966D1282.jpeg

supertruck

Unretired Old Fart stock car racer
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Believe I have the steel line for a 73 Sport with factory air. I'll check.