Hard lines for AC

-

Salinasjoelr

Reaction score
Recently picked up a 69 Dart factory AC car, everything under the hood was removed and I have what I need to install excluding the hard factory line that runs up the passenger side fender to the drier. Any specifications for that line? Diameter, material ect? Thanks

Recently picked up a 69 Dart factory AC car, everything under the hood was removed and I have what I need to install excluding the hard factory line that runs up the passenger side fender to the drier. Any specifications for that line? Diameter, material ect? Thanks
You could start a wanted ad. There's a good chance someone has some original lines.

Thats actually where I got all the other parts. They haven't responded to the hardlines though.

In case you don't have a direct extension for a sales person at Classic Auto Air, you could try contacting:
Steven, extension 8024

I found that communications with them works 1000% better when you have an extension number. Steven was very good to work with and took his time.

In case you don't have a direct extension for a sales person at Classic Auto Air, you could try contacting:
Steven, extension 8024

I found that communications with them works 1000% better when you have an extension number. Steven was very good to work with and took his time.
I agree, Steven was very good to work with. I had great success with their company.

3/8” steel tubing
Jim
BEA15454-F5D7-4B39-9292-34AC966D1282.jpeg

Believe I have the steel line for a 73 Sport with factory air. I'll check.

-
Back