Hardest thing to do now

-

Back in Time

Reaction score
What have you found that needs to be done during this situation that you never gave much thought about before. Mine's kinda dumb but it's washing my hands, never been an ardent hand washer. Can't count the number of sandwiches I've eaten with grease all over the bread.

really nothing

we roll with the punches, i cant think of any real "hardships"

not being able to take the wife out to dinner, i guess
sure, we pick up and park by the water, eating in the truck...but that isnt the same

Not touching my face. I take Oxycodone/Oxycontin for my back pain. My script is for 80mg a day but I do my best to keep it at 60mg. If I go over that...my face itches....and I simply can't help it.

Social distancing.
It's hard to have a conversation with someone (especially at work) from 6 feet away.
Another one is never getting any other world news on T.V. except for Covid 19 deaths and infections.
There's other things going on in the world besides the pandemic, and I for one would like to hear about it rather than being bombarded with the Corona Virus news only.

Another one is never getting any other world news on T.V. except for Covid 19 deaths and infections.
There's other things going on in the world besides the pandemic, and I for one would like to hear about it rather than being bombarded with the Corona Virus news only.[/QUOTE]

Radio Free Europe does a pretty good job on other world news, BBC and Aljazeera are full of pandemic news too but a different slant as you can imagine.
We’ve started potty training our two year old. Fun times......

-
Back