Harland Sharp Rocker Arms

-

Rmoore

Reaction score
I have been looking at rocker arms ! I have been looking at Harland Sharp!! I noticed that they list a rocker arm for Trick Flow heads ! I also noticed that the rocker arms for the Trick Flow are a couple hundred bucks higher ! So what’s the difference between the Trick Flow rocker arm and the regular rocker arm ? It does say the Trick Flow rockers are heavy duty !! So maybe a heavier gauge aluminum, and stronger needle bearings ? Just wondering if anyone has actually looked at a side by side comparison ? And, if that is the only difference ?

I have been looking at rocker arms ! I have been looking at Harland Sharp!! I noticed that they list a rocker arm for Trick Flow heads ! I also noticed that the rocker arms for the Trick Flow are a couple hundred bucks higher ! So what’s the difference between the Trick Flow rocker arm and the regular rocker arm ? It does say the Trick Flow rockers are heavy duty !! So maybe a heavier gauge aluminum, and stronger needle bearings ? Just wondering if anyone has actually looked at a side by side comparison ? And, if that is the only difference ?

That's a good question and I have no idea. Maybe @PRH will know. If not, give Harland Sharp a holler.

Why are they more expensive? Because they can be. Folks will pay more for the assurance that they are engineered for that application. That doesn't necessarily make them any better than anything else on the market.

The difference between standard HS rockers and the TF/Edelbrock specific rockers is the fulcrum length, the originals being longer. The important RUNNING geometry still leaves much to be desired with either one.

Why are they more expensive? Because they can be. Folks will pay more for the assurance that they are engineered for that application. That doesn't necessarily make them any better than anything else on the market.

The difference between standard HS rockers and the TF/Edelbrock specific rockers is the fulcrum length, the originals being longer. The important RUNNING geometry still leaves much to be desired with either one.

What would you recommend ?

-
Back