Harland Sharp rocker deal

-
I wonder if they are cheaper because of not having hold downs. I’ve never seen them sold that way.

Must have sold out already , checked link and currently unavailable and no price, what was the deal..

says they got one set still. I was able to put it in my cart and took it back out.

i have a new set of comp cam rockers that i was going to use on trick flow heads that i had bought before i bought the heads but tf recomends the hs but at 900 dollars i was going live with the comps.now i have 1200 in rockers, makes sense don't it

i have a new set of comp cam rockers that i was going to use on trick flow heads that i had bought before i bought the heads but tf recomends the hs but at 900 dollars i was going live with the comps.now i have 1200 in rockers, makes sense don't it

that’s probably the new part number that they came out with specifically for the TrickFlow heads. I think summit showed one set on stock.

D1F5C760-6045-46EE-8018-FBF880FFBC19.png

the part # summit has for la applications on the paperwork that came with the heads is s70025k or s70026k. the part # on the rockers i just bought are s70025k which is the1.5 ratio

You can say that again. I have a used set of Indy 440-1 Harland Sharp rockers I want to sell so I looked up the price to get an idea what to ask. Man they are expensive.
Yeah I've bought most of my stuff from those super fire sales in the parts section.
I couldn't afford to buy very much new these days.

that's a good price it they have them to sell. Mine didn't come with hold down either. Back when I bought mine the rockers and shafts didn't come with spacer package either , had to order them separately. Then they got smart and started selling them all as a kit

do you think the rockers are different than harland sharps #s70025 or is summit just using a new number for there purpose

ok i looked at that part #s72025k and that is for magnum application and it is required according to trick flow as the 70025 is recommended for LA applications

ok i looked at that part #s72025k and that is for magnum application and it is required according to trick flow as the 70025 is recommended for LA applications
The difference is the rockers marketed for the trick flow head will pushrod oil, if oiling thru the shafts the standard harland sharp rocker would work

I paid around $600 for my 1.6 W2 direct from HS . The exhausts had missed the anodizing treatment so they made me a killer deal . Came with hold downs .

-
Back