Harland Sharp rocker deal

-
Always amazed how the same old rocker arm could about double in price to what the best used to cost. The race always wears out eventually. They should just bush them and knock down the price.

unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case when it comes to sbc.prices on every thing are very reasonable compared to sbm.i've heard the argument many years about volume v's price but that doesn't factor in the greed and just because we can attitude that is going on.many mopar specific parts made from bar or sheet stock still priced way higher

Or you could spend 335.00 for a set of Speedmaster rockers. The choice is yours. I’ve beat on big block and small block Harland Sharp rockers for lots of years without ever hurting a bearing or rocker body. I’m not sure someone running cheap copies could say that after 47 years of racing.

Speedmaster PCE261.1032: Sportsman Pro Aluminum Shaft Mount Roller Rockers Small Block Chrysler 318/340/360 - JEGS High Performance

Those will only fit it you are using stock size retainers....anything larger they will rub on the retainer unless you grind clearance on them....

Mopar Chrysler SB 318 340 360 1.5 Ratio Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms & Shafts | eBay

$235

I don’t care if they were free they are not going on my engine. Lol
Come on man, those rockers were designed to activate the valves on your ported Speedmaster heads, perfect match.
Come on man !:D

-
Back