Has anybody bought a Engineered Products Radiator for 67-69 dart small block?

-

D.Dog

Reaction score
I just received my radiator today and it has outlets on wrong side. It is a 23 74s. Not what
I ordered. Outlets are on wrong side. Ordered over phone and explained what # I need.
He sent me wrong one. I ordered a 1635S with center out let & bottom drivers side. I am
not very happy. Did not even get a invoice with my order just # of radiator. Anyone have
problems with these guys? D. dog!

I just received my radiator today and it has outlets on wrong side. It is a 23 74s. Not what
I ordered. Outlets are on wrong side. Ordered over phone and explained what # I need.
He sent me wrong one. I ordered a 1635S with center out let & bottom drivers side. I am
not very happy. Did not even get a invoice with my order just # of radiator. Anyone have
problems with these guys? D. dog!

My sympathy. We have a good radiator vendor right here on the site. @Ccas is the Cold Case radiator representative that's always here and helping people. Hopefully you can get it resolved, but maybe he can help here if you cannot.

I got a Champion for my 67 Barracuda pretty cheap and i havent had a problem since the install, daily driver, drag race time to time. Only issue was one of the radiator mount holes was off easy fix. If your looking for 67-69 a body dart small block radiator with the bottom outlet on the driver side here is the one you need
(67-69) Dart 22" Core both Outlets driver side

I'm sure they just made a mistake. Have them pick that one up and get you the one with the right outlets.

However, I'm pretty sure they do not have a model that is designed to use the OEM fan shroud. If you planned on using your original shroud, you should confirm.

-
Back