Has anybody run one of these?

-
Never even heard of them, Jim but it sounds dang good.

And, it'll fit. Only problem is that they won't be getting more in stock for 30 days. Lifetime warranty, too.

And, it'll fit. Only problem is that they won't be getting more in stock for 30 days. Lifetime warranty, too.

I missed that part. I did see "two year warranty".

I have the 26” version in my Duster. Not using their fans, using junk yard Ford Contour fans. I’ve been satisfied with the radiator so far.

I have the 26 inch radiator. It’s not bolt on and go. You have to make modifications.

The overfill hose nipple is on the GM side. Not a big deal, just pisses me off I have to loop the overflow hose.

No way would I run that shroud. It’s too damn close to the radiator. IOW’s look at how flat it is. That’s an airflow killer.

I do something different for a fan and shroud.

All in all not a bd radiator. If I had to buy again it would be Cold Case radiator. They are also a sponsor here and you get a discount.

That unit is not a bad unit. The price is decent as well. However, here are the downsides.
1. Why does the shroud have such a big gap across the top? Shrouds should fully cover the core.
2. Dual 1" is good but dual 1 1/4" would be the best and since a 22" radiator is kind of small for some of the motors Mopar owners are putting in their cars, why not make sure you have the best capacity.
3. Do you really need electric fans? The OEM mechanical fan and OEM shroud can do just as good of a job unless you have a pulley system on your car forcing you to go to electric fans.
4. Lifetime warranty is only as good as the company you are dealing with. That company is a mom and pop importer. Just a couple of people. Will they be ready to replace your radiator in 5 years? 10 years?

We have a higher capacity solution for around the same price. We are a sponsor.

PM sent

That unit is not a bad unit. The price is decent as well. However, here are the downsides.
1. Why does the shroud have such a big gap across the top? Shrouds should fully cover the core.
2. Dual 1" is good but dual 1 1/4" would be the best and since a 22" radiator is kind of small for some of the motors Mopar owners are putting in their cars, why not make sure you have the best capacity.
3. Do you really need electric fans? The OEM mechanical fan and OEM shroud can do just as good of a job unless you have a pulley system on your car forcing you to go to electric fans.
4. Lifetime warranty is only as good as the company you are dealing with. That company is a mom and pop importer. Just a couple of people. Will they be ready to replace your radiator in 5 years? 10 years?

We have a higher capacity solution for around the same price. We are a sponsor.

PM sent

Thanks. Talked to Ken today and ordered a radiator. I'll stick with the fixed fan for now.

"It has the correct notches for the fitment for steering arm and frame to fit directly into your Mopar without hassles."
cool i can build that suicide axle valiant now

-
Back