[WANTED] Has anyone got a good shape 25 teeth input shaft 3 line marking on the gear t

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a guy had one, fresh Passon rebuild I think, on Mopar Swap Shop web group. I think it was a-body, $1500. Still crated up.

Thanks I think that one was a B body if its the one I seen.

Brewer's is the best way to go!
Dan is the man.

Last edited:
What output size, 26 or 30 spline? What gear ratios? What input size, 23 spline or 18 spline? Overdrive?
23 ...30.... 2:47/2:66... no O.D. ... nice if it has 4.354 retainer Looking to be cheaper than Passion Performance

I'm not a Passon guy. Got an attitude in Carlisle from them one year.
Then spoke to Dan at Brewer's. Like night and day for me.

What would you think? I called Passon same day and they said they could build me one in 1-2 weeks
I have my four-speed with Jamie currently. I think he just tells white lies to get the work in. He has had my transmission for probably over a month now and I haven’t even gotten a phone call from him saying that he started on it. He told me he could get it done in about six weeks when I talked to him. Good thing I don’t need it as soon as I thought.

back on the farm , still wondering if anyone has anything for sale..................

I have a Hemi 18 Spline all rebuilt for an A Body $2500.00

changed title ,,,, now looking for 25 teeth input shaft in good shape 3 line marking on teeth,,, 29 teeth 3rd gear 3line marking on teeth, 1st 2nd gear synchro sliding hub, need these for 2:47 gear ratio, all in good shape,, yes I know Passon or Brewers, just checking here first.

Last edited:
2.47low transmissions are sorta rare.

Chipped and rounded clutch teeth are easy to repair, been doing it since the late 70s. Back-cutting the damaged ones to prevent jumping out , is just as easy. If that is all your input suffers from, if I had it in my shop, it would take maybe 15 minutes to repair, and that is all free-hand work.

I wish you good luck.

BTW
that is Fourth gear. It's pretty rare to have ONLY Fourth gear damaged like that. Usually Second is the one that gets a chit-kicking.

Last edited:
2.47low transmissions are sorta rare.

Chipped and rounded clutch teeth are easy to repair, been doing it since the late 70s. Back-cutting the damaged ones to prevent jumping out , is just as easy. If that is all your input suffers from, if I had it in my shop, it would take maybe 15 minutes to repair, and that is all free-hand work.

I wish you good luck.

BTW
that is Fourth gear. It's pretty rare to have ONLY Fourth gear damaged like that. Usually Second is the one that gets a chit-kicking.

20220108_104944.jpg

20220108_104937.jpg

20220108_104905.jpg

20220108_104816.jpg

20220108_104745.jpg

AJ/forms, how would you go about repairing gears in pics, thanks. First 2 pics are 1st gear, it is in good shape not worried about it just showing for comparison. Next 2 pics are 4th gear. 5th pic is 3rd gear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back