Have a listen

-
I'm surprised he still has a day job.. sounds great. Catchy tune too..
Only one complaint Steve..
Your Cuda would have been a better fit for the video.. lol

Heres another video Bobby did, copy of Levon Helm.
Hope he catches on....hes got the talent for sure! Gotta be at the right place at the right time.
Thanks to all that "liked/subscribed to his YouTube channel"

Last edited:
Love the Drive song!! Hope he is seen by the right person who can give him a shot. He's good.

Thanks! I enjoyed! Have a great time! A lot of my favorite musicians came from up your way, Gordon Lightfoot, Rush, Red Rider, Brian Adams, The Guess Who and so many more, y'all have a lot of musical talent up that way!

Yeah hes been with us for a year or so now, great guy laid back easy going.
I was shocked when he showed me the video, never knew lol.
He wrote the song "Drive"
Thanks fyssh and all!
Love the Drive song!! Hope he is seen by the right person who can give him a shot. He's good.

Thanks Mitch, I'm shocked he isnt signed and that he hasn't ditched us lol.
Pretty cool you have an appreciation for Canadian music! Lots of overlooked quality Canadian talent. Max Webster, Sarah Mclachlan, Tragically Hip, Triumph, Sass Jordan, Jeff Healey.
Oh and fer frig sakes....Bieber and Drake(cant stand their music)
Thanks! I enjoyed! Have a great time! A lot of my favorite musicians came from up your way, Gordon Lightfoot, Rush, Red Rider, Brian Adams, The Guess Who and so many more, y'all have a lot of musical talent up that way!

Thanks Mitch, I'm shocked he isnt signed and that he hasn't ditched us lol.
Pretty cool you have an appreciation for Canadian music! Lots of overlooked quality Canadian talent. Max Webster, Sarah Mclachlan, Tragically Hip, Triumph, Sass Jordan, Jeff Healey.
Oh and fer frig sakes....Bieber and Drake(cant stand their music)
Yep, every time I'd drive up the 401 on the way to Cambridge I'd always think of all the good musicians up there. I've had my share of coffee and Tim Horton's doughnuts along the way!

I was close to Cambridge for a short stint. Camlachie/Sarnia for 8 months.
Tim Hortons coffee here pretty much every day lol. (No more donuts, diabetic)Just got my "Tim's Rewards Card" today.
401 can be treacherous...
Yep, every time I'd drive up the 401 on the way to Cambridge I'd always think of all the good musicians up there. I've had my share of coffee and Tim Horton's doughnuts along the way!

Yep
I was close to Cambridge for a short stint. Camlachie/Sarnia for 8 months.
Tim Hortons coffee here pretty much every day lol. (No more donuts, diabetic)Just got my "Tim's Rewards Card" today.
401 can be treacherous...
Yep, I've saw lots of deer on the 401, dodged a few.:)

On my way back from moparfest on 401 lol

20180819_222912.jpg

Did anyone else notice he's playing two different guitars in the first video? He has a Gretsch hollow body in the studio setting, but a Gibson SG in the alley. :rolleyes:

I mentioned it to him, and Bobs gonna suggest to rest of the band that they
re-:elmer: the video.
Surprised that's what you took from this :poke:
Did anyone else notice he's playing two different guitars in the first video? He has a Gretsch hollow body in the studio setting, but a Gibson SG in the alley. :rolleyes:

Exactly, thanks!
That's cool. It's a music video.

I mentioned it to him, and Bobs gonna suggest to rest of the band that they
re-:elmer: the video.
Surprised that's what you took from this :poke:

Well, clearly I only typed out half of what I was thinking. I should have started with agreeing with the other guys - it's a great song, I like it.

The guitar thing was just a casual observation, not a dig. I caught it because I'm a bit of a guitar guy and it caught my eye.

-
Back