Have any of you purchased from Deception Pass Motor Parts?

-
C7689B1A-4277-4F65-87CF-C0CED373DF1D.gif

The part I'm looking for is $43 shipped from them or $90 shipped from one other vendor who has one in NOS condition. If it were only a few dollars difference, I'd just buy from the other vendor.
The cheapest it’s not always the best.

Len Dawson. I have bought from them many times. They are old school. He does everything over the phone. Look your part number up on his site and write down the location of the item, it makes it easier for him to process your order. He takes credit card info over the phone. I have never been disappointed with any thing I have bought from him. I think he is probably an older gentleman, so give him time to return your call.
Good to know, I miss doing business old school.

probably spent over a couple thousand over the last several years, I just email the part number, card info. Never had a problem with the parts, the service, the card.

Alan

I don't like putting credit card info in email, so I used the fax option. This was just two weeks ago. I sent the fax on a Thursday and had the part on Monday.

probably spent over a couple thousand over the last several years, I just email the part number, card info. Never had a problem with the parts, the service, the card.

Alan
Len is in his mid 80's and does a remarkable job single handed doing what he does. He is extremely trustworthy and wants everyone to be satisfied. He and I have done much business back and forth for 30 years.

-
Back