Have to share this CL ad

-
California has legalized weed, right?

He got a hold of some cheap stuff and over smoked.

this one of the best in a long time.
But you have to love the dodge/plymouth crossover, which makes it crazy rare

"This style car"???

Does that mean the pic isn't the car he has for sale?

The back window is worth 100 bucks.
Classic case of a guy watching too many car programs on t.v.
And smoking up while he's doing it.....
Offered 5 grand?
Maybe by one of his bong buddies that doesn't have two nickels to rub together.
What a freakin' joke.

wth is a bumblebee barracuda?

I'd say he's already had his best offer.

1969???????

bumble bee?????

"this style"????

we all know what the back window is worth???? 5000K??????

Y'all are just jealous because you don't have a Bumblebee Cuda......

Technically, it's a Bumble Bee Barracuda. Two words, not one, and not a 'Cuda. These were extremely rare cars, built in Hamtramck, on the secret Skunkworks line (precursor to the SRT group!), during the midnight shift, on the 7th Wednesday of every month, for the 1967 model year only. Factory VINs were scrapped and all Bumble Bee Barracuda VINs started with ST00P1D. They began life as Slant Six cars, but the special orange motor was installed on the assembly line. These engines required pouring gas directly in the carb to start, but the car more for made up for that shortcoming by having an incredibly valuable rear window, made of special expensive glass.

It is so worth every penny of that 5k.

This is all true, I checked with Galen Govier.

Technically, it's a Bumble Bee Barracuda. Two words, not one, and not a 'Cuda. These were extremely rare cars, built in Hamtramck, on the secret Skunkworks line (precursor to the SRT group!), during the midnight shift, on the 7th Wednesday of every month, for the 1967 model year only. Factory VINs were scrapped and all Bumble Bee Barracuda VINs started with ST00P1D. They began life as Slant Six cars, but the special orange motor was installed on the assembly line. These engines required pouring gas directly in the carb to start, but the car more for made up for that shortcoming by having an incredibly valuable rear window, made of special expensive glass.

It is so worth every penny of that 5k.

This is all true, I checked with Galen Govier.

This guy wins =D>

"Bumblebee" is the refferance to the fact that it is parked over a hornets nest..........back glass is made from extra cool Califioria beach sand......

Bumble bee?? Maybe yellow jackets, I highly doubt a bumble bee would make a nest in that thing! Oh, and it's a 69!!!

I like that he post THAT picture, and one of the biggest issues he sees that requires mentioning is that "the tires need air"

-
Back