Header's for a 67 cuda with a 360 magnum block.

-

Nihms

Reaction score
I just finished a hellish fight taking off rusted long tube hooker headers that went over and under the suspension. I need options as that wasn't fun at all.
The ones I took off have pin holes rusted thru so not savable.

I appreciate you guys for all the help.

Basically you'll see two headers recommended for street driving, TTI and Doug's. Otherwise 340 Manifolds.

How much power do you plan to make and the intended use is really key to pick which is best for you.

I was posting while I was thinking about it during the workday. I will check out old threads tonight. Car will be a cruiser and take to car shows. Don’t plan on any track time. Pretty sure it’s only rated for 375hp so nothing crazy. Thanks for the info.

In case you find yourself doing that again, I know of a few here that have used a recip saw to remove substandard generic headers from an A body.

For a street car I would definitely stick to manifolds. There are a few good threads with part numbers that will work quit well.

I was posting while I was thinking about it during the workday. I will check out old threads tonight. Car will be a cruiser and take to car shows. Don’t plan on any track time. Pretty sure it’s only rated for 375hp so nothing crazy. Thanks for the info.

Do you have Power steering, manual trans or a mini starter?

We put some coated Doug's over the centerlink headers in the kids Duster. They were by far the best headers I've ever installed on an A body. Thick flanges and pipes. Only complaint is 1 and 5/8ths but with 360 hp that's all we needed.

The headers by Doug will do you fine. The other choice is TTI headers. They’re a stepped header that goes from 1-5/8 to 1-3/4. Ether will work fine.

We put some coated Doug's over the centerlink headers in the kids Duster. They were by far the best headers I've ever installed on an A body. Thick flanges and pipes. Only complaint is 1 and 5/8ths but with 360 hp that's all we needed.

I have been 10.68 with the Doug’s and car isn’t light.
they will support a good amount of power

-
Back