Headers, I ran across this ad.

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
One size fits nothing headers. Been there and done that. It sucks banging and bashing new headers for clearance.

Looks can be deceiving when it comes to headers. I'm with you Mopar92;banging new headers sux. Stainless can be brittle & crack when beat on also.

I read somewhere those headers and A-body steering column is a no-go. Wish I could remember where exactly for a more definitive answer.

I plugged in my 67 Barracuda and they don't fit according to them. Try it for your car.

Yeah, in a C body!

does that look a wee bit thin in the outboard exhaust flanges?
fordodgeplymouthv8_a8696_speeddaddy_sdd-hds-dd6__2.jpg

If they're like the cheap stainless headers available for 94-01 rams they're super thin and will rust out in a few years time.

So I was told by several ppl who used the truck ones

Guess we need a guinea pig. Who is going to be the first person to test out this product.
Roy,you found it....(just saying..) Had my fill, with known brand bad headers. For the money,a set of 5901 Hookers..I know(sorta..) fit & last....

The shipping companies are profiting coming and going thanks to the application guides on ebay.

Boy those flanges are narrow on the ends. Looks like you'd have a perma leak!

Guess we need a guinea pig. Who is going to be the first person to test out this product.

NO WAY!, not with 31 negative feedback in the last month and almost all of them about crappy products, service and won't refund.

Roy,you found it....(just saying..) Had my fill, with known brand bad headers. For the money,a set of 5901 Hookers..I know(sorta..) fit & last....
Noooooo, not Me. I just installed my 800.00 TTI's on my 68 Barracuda. I have no problem spending money on good parts. But how many threads have you read where people say they need headers but can't afford TTI's or Doug's or Hooker? I threw this out for that group to consider. No More, No Less!

Noooooo, not Me. I just installed my 800.00 TTI's on my 68 Barracuda. I have no problem spending money on good parts. But how many threads have you read where people say they need headers but can't afford TTI's or Doug's or Hooker? I threw this out for that group to consider. No More, No Less!

Didn't have a problem one with my used Headman 200 dollar aluminized cept going by the oversized torsion bar on the passenger side when those went in.
I did have to clearance one tube there after the new bars.

600 left for other stuff works. :D

RT.jpg

What does the driver side look like? Don't they have a tube or two that wrap around the K-member and hang real low?

What does the driver side look like? Don't they have a tube or two that wrap around the K-member and hang real low?

Yes they go under the center link bar of the steering, but it doesn't really matter on my car as I like my Mopars with some roughing around ground clearance.
I'm about 6 inches at the K and have 1.03 bars and 60/15" tires on the front and 70/15" on the back.

dart2a.jpg

-
Back