Headers search

-

68 barracuda 68

Reaction score
Im looking for headers to my bb (400) 512 b1 headed: only found the Tti headers with 2 1/4 but expensive, also see there are building kit at stainless header.. has som one build that in a bb abody?
Are there other alternative in that size of headers?

Im looking for headers to my bb (400) 512 b1 headed: only found the Tti headers with 2 1/4 but expensive, also see there are building kit at stainless header.. has som one build that in a bb abody?
I've heard the if you have the "B" block, b body headers will work, providing you don't have a early A body

If you need 2.25" headers the TTI price shouldn't bother you much. Custom headers are $$$.

I’ve got a set of b body competition headers in Phoenix if you’re interested.

Jake

I see tti can not be used with torosion bar.. what kind of headers can i use?
Qa1 front end, riversdale steering, stroked 400 (512) b1 headed

I see tti can not be used with torosion bar.. what kind of headers can i use?
Qa1 front end, riversdale steering, stroked 400 (512) b1 headed

Extremely limited to very expensive custom headers.

Get busy and build them yourself. I had to last year because, nobody makes a header for a 440 1978 Dodge (Mitsubishi) Challenger. It was fun once I got started, I just wasn't much interested in getting going. I plan to do another set in a slightly different configuration, some year in the future. Car has struts and a box, instead of a rack and the box makes headers messy.

-
Back