-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoogieMan67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Still looking for set of headers for 67 dodge dart slant six pwr. Stearing auto in floor. Don't want pay new price for used headers. In murfreesboro tn. Thank you

I have a set of Clifford long tubes, that came off a 1970 duster. They are ceramic coated, but the coating is pitting, and has some minor rust, where the ceramic is pitted. Need to get $295 plus shipping. Be warned shipping is not cheap. Not heavy, but a very large box. Also have the complete dual exhaust system from the car. Hooks up to these headers, and goes to the back bumper, with retainguler chrome tips. I don't know if the 70 exhaust system would fit a 67-79 "A" body, but the headers do.

Can you send me a pic. I'm in Murfreesboro tn zip 37130. Will have to check on shipping. Sounds like a super good deal. Thank you . If not to much I'll take them.

34488. Sorry for the delay on the pictures. I have been able to take them, with my phone, but then I am having trouble doing anything with them. I trying to learn.

Charlie you were right on shipping. Have you got a set of short tubes for high mount starter. Its the same car. Just forgot to tell you high mount. Thank you

I don't have any short tube headers. As far as I know, all cars were high mount starter. Trucks could have either high or low mount, depending on clutch/trans combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back