Headers

-

Dragnut

Reaction score
Has anybody used Dougs Headers D454s with the Gerst front suspension? They are made to fit using the Reilly Motorsports Alter-K-Tion front end. The 2 suspension systems are very similar and i need to make a decision on headers, The others im considering are TTI but they are bent for a stock 66 Dart front suspension. The passenger side is pretty much the same but the big difference is the driver side...

headerd.jpg

headertti.jpg

I’m curious as well but for my 69 Dart SB with a Gerst front suspension.

Last edited:
shouldn't Gerst be able to tell you?

i thought i remembered hearing that an early abody running an alter-k could use standard 67-up tti headers.. ture?

Yes Carl says the TTIs will work but I was wondering if anyone has used the Dougs

cant vouch for Dougs but I have an RMS front end and rear and went TTI on my 408 and the exhaust fit awesome. had to relocate the rear tabs for my stock hangers, but it was great. I do believe my headers are for a B body.

So i ended up going with Sanderson DD7 headers that fit with my setup great, Its a little tricky getting the steering shaft around the header but definitely doable...I am giving up some HP. going with these headers but at least I can get the exhaust done with limited headaches.

dart105.jpg

-
Back