Headlight retainer ring screws

-

Hemiorangeswinger

Dodge Material
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody reproduces these? I'm missing two and my others are stripped. I searched high and low and couldn't find them. They're a fine thread screw with a tall and narrow Phillips head so they are kinda oddball.

Do most Mopars with sealed beam glass lights use these screws? If so then I'll do a search at the auto wreckers for them.

Thanks!

Check out,M.C.G.( Mopars Collector's Guide),online. Or buy ,the magazine.

Thanks guys. I tried RT specialties already and they don't have them. Either does Jim's auto parts. I just looked through all 86 pages on that clips and fasteners page and they don't have them as well. I did a google search and checked eBay with no luck either.. I guess I'll find a used set and send them off to get zinc plated with my other parts

I do have a few of those magazines. I'll look thru them, I know there's lots of venders in there. Usually you find a vendor by doing a google search for the specific part tho.

null_zps70577154.jpg

Look for 8/32 x 3/8 Phillips Fillister head screw. Most the places I have found on the web only sell them in quantities of 100 and they are zinc plated.

They used those for years on a ton of different cars and trucks.
I'd be headed to the yard for those.

-
Back