Heater control switch on dash!

-

Dennis Gerard

Reaction score
I bought a used dash piece and just found my heater control unit and they don't match up, what year is this dash unit from? working on 68 cuda

IMG_0546(7).JPG

Hey Dennis,

If it has two round holes for speedo and gauges, and, if it has a mounting location to the upper left for a emergency flasher switch, its a 67-69 rallye guage cluster bezel for Cuda's with air conditioning. I'm guessing your Cuda wasn't equipped with air. If it doesn't have the flasher location, its for 70-71 Duster/Dart/Demon with Rallye guage option with air.
Best I can do with the pic provided.

Hey Dennis,

If it has two round holes for speedo and gauges, and, if it has a mounting location to the upper left for a emergency flasher switch, its a 67-69 rallye guage cluster bezel for Cuda's with air conditioning. I'm guessing your Cuda wasn't equipped with air. If it doesn't have the flasher location, its for 70-71 Duster/Dart/Demon with Rallye guage option with air.

Hey Dennis,

IMG_0547.JPG

68-69 Cuda with air and trip odometer reset . 67 would have round holes for radio. Don't write it off, that piece is in good restorable condition! Try a trade with the members on here.

-
Back