Hello Everyone from A New Guy...

-

dust-em340

Reaction score
My name is Don and I just found your site yesterday and couldn't register fast enough. My MOPAR and I hail from Pittsburgh PA. I just got back into the MOPAR arena in Oct. 2004 after a 27 year dry spell. Way too long to be without MOPAR MUSCLE in my books. My car is a 1970 Plymouth Duster 340, FE5 Red in color, it is #'s matching engine and transmission car and the original 8 3/4 rear was replaced with a DANA 60 sporting 4:10's. It has been restored exactly to the fender tag and has the rallye instrument package, bucket seats w/console and console auto. So HELLO to ALL and when my daughter shows me how to send a picture I will. Thanks.....Don.....

dust-em340 said:
So HELLO to ALL and when my daughter shows me how to send a picture I will. Thanks.....Don.....

Welcome aboard Don! While were all settling into our recently re-vamped message board I'm sure you'll find some of the friendliest and helpful people on-line.

And pictures. We need pictures! Ask the little lady to post `em and show you how.:thumbup:

Thanks All for making me feel so welcome. Its 4:45 am. Monday and this is the first chance I've had to get back on line, me and my little cruise buddy (my youngest daughter a 10 year old) were out with the Duster all afternoon yesterday and evening at 3 different cruises, and on the way home (and every time we're in the Mopar) she always asks me to "get some" which I must oblige but not too much she just likes to feel it kick down and the secondaries open, she loves the sound. She's a born hard MOPAR fanatic. Well got to get ready for work, Good Day to ALL....Don....

I already told her it would be hers but she wasn't sure about my reference to when Im in a wheel chair and a dribble cup under my chin.......

-
Back