Hello from Canada

-

Coronet 500

Reaction score
Just joined, yes my name is a B Body but my son might be buying an A. Regardless of the alphabet we are Chrysler men through and through. I hope to participate in this wonderful forum. Thanks.

No sweat about the B,when I joined some 6 years back I had a 69 Dart,sold it for a B and was always welcome here great bunch of folkssssssssssss here,then sold it for another Dart.Welcome and what part of Ontario are you from?

Welcome to FABO !!!
I got 4 darts and buying 69 Road Runner...may have to sell a couple darts to finish the road runner....

Welcome, im kinda new also, i think this is a great site that you and your son will enjoy.

Welcome to FABO, love the Coronets and the Darts equally.
I`ve owned lots of both in the past and now am concentrating on A-bodies now.

welcome cunuck....dont worry about the B body, i own a truck for christs sake and never been mor welcome....good bunch of guys who speek dodge no matter what accent

Sorry no pictures for awhile, I've been busy doing for others and not working on my '70 for more than a year. It's getting new quarters, has been full tubbed, tied with a old school leaf-link rear for nostalgia reasons. The front is new fabbed 2x3 clip with (don't kill me) '84 Corvette aluminum knuckles and upper A arms keeping the lowered torsion bars, front steer Mustang rack. My oldest son has convinced me to turbocharge a 318. My Chev and Ford pals call it an AMC, we're just having fun building a cool hot rod.

Welcome! I just recently joined this site as well. My wife and I just brought up a sweet 71 Duster from the US. There are lots of nice cars out there, hope you find a great deal. Its nice to see someone so close to home on the site. We are from just up the road in Woodstock. Cheers!!

Welcome to FABO Coronet 500!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information.

Don't worry about not having your A body yet. Mopars rule, no matter what letter you have. Look forward to seeing your new A body once you have it. Meanwhile, could we see some pictures of that B body - We love pictures

Enjoy the site!

Happy Holidays

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - More photos in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06834.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 139
-
Back