Hello from classiccarjack

-

Classiccarjack

Plymouth lover
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I live outside of San Diego. I own 3 A bodies. A 1968 Cuda 383 4 speed Formula S(technically my wife's car), my 1969 Valiant 100 slant six 4 Bbl with a OD 4 speed, and a 1970 Duster. The Cuda I bought for my lovely wife and I am going to restore it for her. The Duster I bought to make a Father-Son project with adding a 340 4 speed set up. My Valiant is mine all mine! Nobody gets my baby! Muhahaha! Thanks for allowing me to come on board!

Forgive the dust and cobwebs, I just pulled my car out of storage from 2 years ago. I have decided to bring it back to life again....

20210515_144430.jpg

20210515_144507.jpg

20210515_144529.jpg

20210515_144622.jpg

Cool car! Love those living legends that get driven.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, looks like I will be enjoying your post Jack

Welcome aboard. I was a Navy electronics tech, fixed GCA RADAR at NAS Miramar from 70-74. Had a few friends down there then, a couple down in Paradise Hills area, at least one of which is gone, now

Welcome!!! Love the car.... and actually, I like the dust - looks good in it's setting.... like an ole' picture !

Welcome aboard. I was a Navy electronics tech, fixed GCA RADAR at NAS Miramar from 70-74. Had a few friends down there then, a couple down in Paradise Hills area, at least one of which is gone, now
It's always good to make new friends. I just wish I didn't work so much.

I understand the love of the Valiant. My Mopar gameplan was all planned out and rolling along smoothly until a '69 Valiant Signet coupe popped up locally, dirt cheap. "OK, so now I have three cars... no biggie." Then a friend decided he would sell his solid '68 Valiant coupe: Western car, also inexpensive. I couldn't stop myself. Now I'm in negotiations for a '70 Swinger 340!

These A-bodies... they get into your blood.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to FABO,

Hope to see you up at Spring Fling in LA shopping for parts for you project cars. Had 200 mopar swappers last year. Quit a few people from you area come up to the show and swap.

www.cpwclub.com

SF23 DC Ad Media Annoucement V1.jpg

-
Back