Hello from Indiana

-

Curious Duster

Reaction score
Finally decided to join, I met Jab and Mopar Sam at Indy swap meet 2020. I bought another duster 2 1/2 years ago. It had a
318 in it. I bought a 340 for it. Rebuilt it last summer. X heads comp thumper cam, H beam rods, airgap intake, 321 peg leg, 600 edelbrock carb, 904 transmission. I have been bracket racing it. I am a 64 year old
rookie racer, I love it. I street raced back in
70's. I have 3:73 8.8 suregrip now. I was too
tight to buy 8 3/4. I have 750 brawler and
floor shifter in it now. I have seen big improvement in et and top speed. I will
try to post some photos.

Sounds like you are having fun!!

Welcome to FABO!!

20210516_172259.jpg
20200703_122727.jpg

Welcome to the site !! If you met Jabs and Mopar Sam, you met two of FABO's finest !!! I have the Dealer Promo of that car in that color. Extremely hard to find that color in a promo. Nice car, what kind of times is she turning ?

Welcome to the site !! If you met Jabs and Monnpar Sam, you met two of FABO's finest !!! I have the Dealer Promo of that car in that color. Extremely hard to find that color in a promo. Nice car, what kind of times is she turning ?
Thanks, those guys are awesome.
Best time was 8.34,at 85 mph,I need a better converter. It was hot that day.
First day with 750 brawler. 60 foot was slower. But it made best past.

Thanks, those guys are awesome.
Best time was 8.34,at 85 mph,I need a better converter. It was hot that day.
First day with 750 brawler. 60 foot was slower. But it made best past.
Welcome to the site !! If you met Jabs and Mopar Sam, you met two of FABO's finest !!! I have the Dealer Promo of that car in that color. Extremely hard to find that color in a promo. Nice car, what kind of times is she turning ?
I love your videos.

-
Back