99 Durango
99 Ram 2500 V10 it just turned 100000 mile's
89 Jeep
86 Omni GLH non turbo and it's painted gold
73 Jeep CJ-5
71 Scamp /6
70 Roadrunner 440 6bbl run's 11.53@117mph
61 Dodge Station wagon /6, 3 on tree

Welcome from Jackson.....not to far from ya,just off US127 not far from US12.

I had some family in adrian.

Swing on by one on the jackson cruise nights some time and I might see ya out there (my mopar is still in the middle of restoration) but I still like to go see everyone elses cars LOL....WELCOME ABOARD!!!

WELCOME FROM OHIO WE ARE NOT ALL OSU FANS.lol I,V GOT TO ASK AGAIN CAUSE I,VE not talk to my old room mate todd for years . his dad had a tow company in detroit called tobys towing/ and mom and step dad had a tire store in howell. i think. shoemacer spelling might not be right. anyone know him?45 year old i guess

Welcome from Kazoo! Any plans to attend the Mopars at Red Barn on Saturday? Hickory Corners. Usually pretty good turnout. 75Sport

welcome from the northside of the carolina's

my ride is a 72 scamp

Welcome from Jackson.....not to far from ya,just off US127 not far from US12.

I had some family in adrian.

Swing on by one on the jackson cruise nights some time and I might see ya out there (my mopar is still in the middle of restoration) but I still like to go see everyone elses cars LOL....WELCOME ABOARD!!!

I live just off 223 and 134. when and were are these cruise's at

Wow what a list of vehicles. Welcome!

My brother has more then me
10 Ram
71ROADRUNNER that he races 11.40@120mph
71 roadrunner that he drive's440 4sp has's#matching engine
71 GTX 440 6bbl V code 2 fender tag car
70 Hemi roadrunner a real R code car
70 Challanger 440
69 Dart GTS 383 #MATCHING
62 Dart 440 converable

Welcome to the site. I'd love to see pics of the 61 wagon if you have any.

don't have any yet hopely soon .It in a barn way in back and we are moving stuff to new storeage I use to have a 62 440 dart converable

Cruise night are normally the last friday of the month and I think they run from april until october and the show is held in down town jackson......normally a very large turnout....thousands of cars, radio stations,contests,door prizes,trophies,beer stands,concessions,merchandise tents,live bands.....fun time for sure and the mopars ALWAYS gather a crowd because so few of people around here have mopars.

two months ago when I went there was maybe a total of 15 mopars and only 3 of them were a bodies and one of them was rusted out with a for sale sign in it lol

Welcome from a former Michigander (Detroit area) transplanted to SoCal. There's a lot of cool people on this site. I'm sure you'll like it.

The Sylvania, Ohio Mayberry cruise isn't that far from you. It's the first Monday of every month, through September? I think. We also do a Hines Drive cruise every fall in October. And a Donut Cutter get together on the Wednesday before the Dream Cruise. Lots and lots of stuff to do around here. Welcome to the board. :)

-
Back