Hello from North Dakota

-

NodakDuster

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am the recent owner of a 73 Duster. It is in need of a restoration and I am looking forward to the process. Over all it is very solid. There are a few minor dings in the quarters and the passenger side fender needs to be replaced. I have loved Dusters ever since my parents had one as a teenager. Unfortunately they sold it years ago. I ran across this one locally and snatched it up. In addition to my Duster I have a 2011 SRT8 Challenger and a 2013 Jeep SRT8. I love Mopars and have wanted to get an old one. I look forward to participating on the forum. It looks very informative. Below are a few pictures of my Duster and two SRT8s

Picking up my Duster
5F616EB3_zps57d1a8b7.jpg

Home
79FCB255_zpsc0ae800a.jpg

Challenger
665571C8_zpse900359d.jpg

2D161422_zps4ad24a65.jpg

Jeep and Challenger
47281403_zpsf77aae28.jpg

Welcome onboard! Glad to have you here and good luck with the Duster. Serms like a good project. Those two SRTs looks awesome!

Welcome from northeast Iowa. toolmanmike

Welcome to site from another ND mopar fan from Devils Lake. I have 74 Duster & several other mopars. Good people here that will help out with info. I don't have much for parts but will offer any help I can. Good looking SRT's there.

Thanks everyone! Glad to see another North Dakotan on the site. 71340 it has a 318 in it now. Originally it had a 6 cyl. The engine is stuck. I plan on putting a 340 in it if I can find a block.

-
Back