Hello from Northfield MN, from a Minnesota Mopar girl!

-

Jenee V

Reaction score
This is my 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger Special that I am working on ...

IMG_6128.jpg

Welcome, nice Dart! The MoPar show here in MN is the best and our meet-n-greets are a blast! I’m in MN near Kimball

We have a nice meet and greet for FABO members organised by @66340SEDAN. Always a great time with great Mopar folks.

View attachment 1715600811
Look you can be part of the white old man club! LOL...
The car you're working on? That looks like a lot of the work's been done... Nice car..
There's an a body group here locally and it took a picture of all of us and I almost felt uncomfortable... lol... ZERO ethnicity or diversity LOL...

Welcome! Nice looking car and picture!! I've turned a steering wheel a time or two in the land of 10,000 lakes... LOL

How about a pic of Jennifer ?
I posted a pic of my self a while back , scared some of the younger guys , they said I looked like SOMEONE THAT USED TO HAUNT THEM .View attachment 1715600967
Have you ever read the original Mary Shelley's Frankenstein? You do know all that bolts in the neck stuff was all done much later for a theatrical appeal...

Have you ever read the original Mary Shelley's Frankenstein? You do know all that bolts in the neck stuff was all done much later for a theatrical appeal...

Yeah , keeps me/us goin !! LOL

-
Back