Hello , I am new to the mopar world. Picked up a 1967 Dodge Dart GT.

-

nick360

Reaction score
1967 Dodge Dart GT. Past owner ran out of steam on the project. Will post some photos soon as I can. Slant six, automatic. Will be looking for help getting this on the road. Will need info and parts as I go. Looking forward to the days ahead.

Howdy and welcome to the best mopar site around.
How about some pics, everyone loves pics.
Hopefully you will make some new friends, learn and get motivated .

79C6D6B6-FDC3-4EC9-973B-5B58D8096190.jpeg

Hello from Minnesota. I've had a '67 Dart for 24 years, maybe I'll get it on the road someday. Please share those pictures when you can.

Greetings from another 67 owner! This is the place to get all the info you need.

You're in the right place! I also have a 67, if you couldn't tell from my handle. 67s have some unique things about them. The information is here on FABO for you.

67 is a great year for Darts. Can we have some pictures?

1967 Dodge Dart GT. Past owner ran out of steam on the project. Will post some photos soon as I can. Slant six, automatic. Will be looking for help getting this on the road. Will need info and parts as I go. Looking forward to the days ahead.
Welcome in. Post some pics!

IMG_E6264.JPG

IMG_6299.JPG

IMG_6283.JPG

IMG_6223.JPG

Looks like a nice car, well underway!!
If you wanted to... 68 marker lites are an easy fix to get rid of.
Tell us your plans!

Great looking car, perfect color combination!! lol Good luck with your project and welcome from the motor city.

-
Back