hello im sleestak and this heres my 64 dart wagon!!

-
Welcome aboard Sleestak! We're stoked to have you and that sweet ol' wagon here too. Make yourself at home ... you'll find lots of wonderful people, great tech and advice (though it doesn't look like you need much LOL), and an all around great time.

sweet thx again, soooo, how do i go about looking for a piece of chrome window trim on this site?

:toothy10:

scan0044-4.jpg

Hey welcome man!
You work at Avalon? I've heard great stuff about that shop.
I've been looking to do some more work on my arms so I may just need to head in there.
I live in SD right by Mission Bay, Bay Park area. I've got a 64 Cuda w/ a 318, we should get together for some beers and talk cars.

Evan

count me in. Itd be rad to have all our cars show at the smae place.

Hey welcome man!
You work at Avalon? I've heard great stuff about that shop.
I've been looking to do some more work on my arms so I may just need to head in there.
I live in SD right by Mission Bay, Bay Park area. I've got a 64 Cuda w/ a 318, we should get together for some beers and talk cars.

Evan

dagnabbit! my computer has been down, im game to meet somewhere sometime!

Awesome guys we should definitely meet up soon.
I should have my Cuda back from the shop with the new 318 this weekend. Maybe meet up Sunday afternoon?
I'm gonna be taking the dirtbike out Saturday to Superstition, but I'm down for a cruise and beers on Sunday!

Oh is it? I dunno, I don't follow football at all. Definitely don't care about the superbowl! haha

I live in Bay Park area, right off Clairemont Dr & the 5.

Ya lets do it!
I just got the word, I wont have the car back this weekend :(
So no cruise for me just yet.

Probly have to be the next weekend.

Lets start a thread and get a meet up going

okay! let us know when the car arrives and then we'll do an SD cruise thread to the beach or somethin!

-
Back