Hello Lawsuit

-
typical woman driver, i bet if she hadnt been driving from the passenger seat, she'da been fine

If it had hit a few feet further back, she could have been cut in two.

What crash ? :)

IMG_20190114_134955117.jpg

More than lucky.
But I know how it happened, gravity! Just like plane crashes.

It will be a typical Australian government response, by the time anything happens she will have been in her grave by 100 years.

I got a dash cam for Christmas, will be installing it tomorrow! More so for the insane drivers around here. Ill post ;em up when I get them

I just know there is a Jeff forworthy joke in there somehow

I read some of the analysis of the failure. Apparently they welded the sign mounting plate to the top of the flat steel of the span and the metal wasn’t reinforced or thick enough to resist the wind load over time rocking it back and forth and it developed cracks along the welds leading to the ultimate failure of the welded seams separating the flat top steel from the span.

Stop Frame of the video shows the separated flat steel sections.

Last edited:
It will be a typical Australian government response, by the time anything happens she will have been in her grave by 100 years.

Having studied the Australian gun ban, I question your estimate.

Let's see, driving along and suddenly a sold slab of something drops right down in front of you.....I give the lady credit for being able to react at all!

-
Back