Hello.New Member

-

Bob.B.

Reaction score
Hello Guys,my name is Bob.
I'm a new member with a newly found 1970 Cuda,440 Magnum matching#.I have already restored a few chevys and fords including "Pantera",but this is my first experience with "Chrysler" products.I would highly appreciate any info I can get about this car.Thanks.
Bob. :help

Welcome Bob. Anybody who likes A bodies and E bodies or even B, or C, etc, etc, is always welcome here. If you haven't checked it out yet, try www.transamcuda.com. E body stuff there. Of course we need to see pics of it. so post pics and questions. Hope you like it here. Ray

LM23P9B said:
Welcome Bob. Anybody who likes A bodies and E bodies or even B, or C, etc, etc, is always welcome here. If you haven't checked it out yet, try www.transamcuda.com. E body stuff there. Of course we need to see pics of it. so post pics and questions. Hope you like it here. Ray
Hello Ray,
Thanks for the Site you provided me with.Believe or not I found this car sitting in a house for years and it still has its original paint.Of course to me it needs a new paint job and lots of caring.When I checked the VIN# on it,it stated a special price vehicle,now I assume that this means that it was a special order car.I don't know, what do you think?Anyhow,I will be posting pictures soon and thank you again for the site you provided.I'm sure I will like it here.You take care now.Bob.

EvilScamp said:
Welcome aboard Bob!:wave:
Thanks EvilScamp.I
like that picture and I'm going to add it to my archive. :icon_smi:

-
Back