Hello! New to FABO and Mopars.

-

VintageRacer67

1967 Dart GT 318/Auto
Reaction score
Hello everyone. As the title says, I’m new to FABO and wanted to introduce myself. I’m from the OC area of SoCal, a partially disabled US Army Veteran, and a big fan of classic muscle of all makes and models. I used to daily drive a muscle car when I was younger and recently acquired my first Mopar. It’s a 1967 Dodge Dart GT (318/904) that I intend to have as a rolling project/daily driver. I look forward to learning from all of you.

9FFB8DF4-7589-4E52-8FD6-CD26D7B035CE.jpeg

1F66ED06-B094-4020-800C-C6D184F2ACC7.jpeg

Welcome to FABO from another here in OC.
What are the plans for your '67?

Welcome aboard!! Its good to have you. Thank you for your service! That's a nice 67 you have there looks very straight and solid. Looking forward to seeing more !

Welcome to FABO from another here in OC.
What are the plans for your '67?

Thanks! Right now I’m having the 904 rebuilt. I’m recovering from shoulder surgery so pulling the trans myself wasn’t an option. I’m collecting parts now and after I recover, I’m hoping to install headers and dual exhaust, redo the interior, and do some body work. Eventually I plan to paint it myself. It’s my goal to learn and try to do as much of it as I can myself.

Welcome and thanks for your service! That's a cool GT you have! @67Dart273 Del are you watchin this? lol I tagged Del, he has one too. Go make you a build thread and keep us posted!

Welcome to a group of guys that feel like you and want to do everything ourselves on our cars. Lots of help here and the best to you and your car.
BTW beer in the fridge for ya and make yourself at home.

-
Back