Hellofa Deal!!

-

70DusterBob

Reaction score
This is a "300" piece drill bit driver set for $25.00. It is half off list. It has everything you could ever need when using a drill. Quick release, a lot of them are, other's are magnetically held in a socket that goes into the drill.

I got one last night, totally happy with it. It may not be snap-on, but how many times do you need a snap-on bit to drive a screw? lol!

Welcome to Sears.com

Man 25 bucks if if the bits dont last. That's a good deal

Went to get one and sears was closed. Lol, who closes at 6 p.m on the week before Christmas. I'll have to go back tomorrow morning when they open. That way I can get it instantly and not pay for shipping. As shipping is only free if it's $25 or more. And it's shy by .02. And I live 2 minutes away from sears. Lol. Thanks again for the heads up on this deal. I may have to buy two and gift one to myself and one to my son's to use. That way they don't lose the boys in mine.

Went to get one and sears was closed. Lol, who closes at 6 p.m on the week before Christmas. I'll have to go back tomorrow morning when they open. That way I can get it instantly and not pay for shipping. As shipping is only free if it's $25 or more. And it's shy by .02. And I live 2 minutes away from sears. Lol. Thanks again for the heads up on this deal. I may have to buy two and gift one to myself and one to my son's to use. That way they don't lose the boys in mine.

I know, that 24.99 deal really is a bargain, but cuts off the free shipping. However, you could buy it online, have it shipped to a store near you for free. That's always an option. But I noticed only "some" stores in my area have the "ship to" ability, which I think means the ones they "ship to" already have it. But at least that way you can secure your one or two while they last. I don't think that deal will be around long!!

Appreciatively,
Bob

Man 25 bucks if if the bits dont last. That's a good deal

Right, and they are not the cheapy china ones like at Harbor Freight, or Northern, or whatever cheapy china tool store there is near you. These are very strong. And the vast array too : )

Please keep shopping at Sears. I buy everthing I can from them because once they are gone, THEY ARE GONE! I doubt they will survive 2018. :( They just closed the Sears Outlet near me and the Sears at the mall went from 2 levels to 1 a few years ago. I remember going with the family to Sears when I was a kid and watching people put things on Layaway for Christmas. The catalog was GIANT too and they had everything. I think at one point you could order a house kit!

Please keep shopping at Sears. I buy everthing I can from them because once they are gone, THEY ARE GONE! I doubt they will survive 2018. :( They just closed the Sears Outlet near me and the Sears at the mall went from 2 levels to 1 a few years ago. I remember going with the family to Sears when I was a kid and watching people put things on Layaway for Christmas. The catalog was GIANT too and they had everything. I think at one point you could order a house kit!

Sears isn't doing too too badly. They do a lot of orders online, probably more than in the store. But yeah, the ones around here are ghost towns in the store. I do see the order pickup line, from ordering online and picking stuff up is active, but I don't know how active. I think people only use that for heavy stuff.

I love Sears too. Their tools are great for the price. I have noticed too though that a lot, most, if not all the stores at the mall are falling desperately short on sales, even people in the dang stores!! Amazon is stealing everyone's business. They are bigger than the top 9 under them all put together. The new Walmart of sorts. Not even Walmart can compete.

But yeah, Sears is an icon of a better day when you could get value, things made in the USA and high quality merchandise no matter what you bought. Now its buy it today, throw it away tomorrow. But what can we do?

My wife was at sears a few days ago and she said that they had a lot of clearance items and deals. She said it felt like more of a going under sale than just Christmas deals. We have had the same conversation about the Amazon monster wiping out all the big guys. Though if you check out the Wal-Mart online store, it isn't lacking for much. I was just shopping for 35" off-road tires for our rig. I recently bought a ceiling stem t.v mount for our flat screen for like $9 shipped for free. Granted I do also shop Amazon alot as well, but always check our local prices first.

My wife was at sears a few days ago and she said that they had a lot of clearance items and deals. She said it felt like more of a going under sale than just Christmas deals. We have had the same conversation about the Amazon monster wiping out all the big guys. Though if you check out the Wal-Mart online store, it isn't lacking for much. I was just shopping for 35" off-road tires for our rig. I recently bought a ceiling stem t.v mount for our flat screen for like $9 shipped for free. Granted I do also shop Amazon alot as well, but always check our local prices first.

I noticed the same thing your wife did last year about the "submarine sale", and they may be, I just most certainly hope they keep above the surface, at least the tool dept. I think I will write them and ask them if all else fails to keep the tool dept alive. They are reasonably priced for the average mechanic, their saws, drills, etc are all of very decent quality. Anything else is either way too durable, for way too much, or cheaper than hell and of no quality. They are right on the balanced spot between price and quality.

Went and got mine today. They hit me up about joining the craftsmen club. So hopefully that means they are still going to be around a bit longer.

When KMart acquired Sears several years ago, I told Kitty that was it for Sears, it was just a matter of time. I stand by what I said. It is very unfortunate, too.

Maybe to survive Sears will just do everything online... Seems the whole world is... Online.

Wow, that is too bad. I am sure alot of you guys remember the end of the old Montgomery wards. I still remember the one in our local mall that closed. They were directly across from Sears. It was before the days of internet online sales really began. We've had several chain stores and markets like Albertsons, Roths and Kroger close up in our towns. The store fronts have sat empty for years up until recently their has been some remodeling of them to make way for waremart and roller skating. Most of them closed after the Wal-Mart superstore opened up. I suspect that with winco/waremart opening up very close to the last Safeway in town it too will go under.

Sears store in town about 2 miles away closed last couple of months. Now I have to hope about 10 miles into Illinois for stuff. But at least I can order online then get it. Also Sears has the Hometown Store and Marketplace. Both sell Sears brand stuff at greatly reduced prices. Where I got the 1/2 inch impact, deep well sockets at around 75% off! Yeah, it was such a great deal I almost felt like I was stealing it! I think it was about 8 sockets....

I remember Montgomery Wards, those bastards dinged my brand new credit on a $14 answering machine! Mofos sent the bill to the wrong address. And in 2 months it went to collections. I had forgotton I bought it as the thing went belly up in 5 weeks. Its $34 now but check out all those stubby bits! wow.

-
Back