Help!904 pushbutton pull

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am going to pull my first pushbutton 904 trans to replace seal.Are there any surprises on droping this trans. I have pulled 904 727's but never a pushbutton.how bad is it to disconect linkage,If any.And thank you for you time. :salut:

pushbutton%201.jpg

pushbutton%202.jpg

abodyjoe thank you thank you thank you!!! I will have all the info I need NOW. You have taken a lot of your time to help me pull this trans .I sure am glad I got this info before I started this job.How can I ever repay you.this A bodie's only site is the gratest.It's people like you and cavemanmoron oldvart and other's that make this site the best thing going on the net :notworth: :book: :color:

I replaced my gear shift cable in my '65 and found these directions pretty good, except I had to put the small screwdriver into the LEFT side to depress the lock spring. Opposite to what they have pictured. Seems to me there might be a Service Bulletin about that. If you don't have success on the right, try the left. If you still can't get it, remove the tranny oil pan then you can see it all and have no problem whatsoever!

:toothy8: thanks 65s I think that I will pull pan also so I can fully undarstand this cable bis.
You gus are grate :thumblef:

-
Back