HELP Can't post pics.

-

Dana

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sure its my tablet. When I try to upload it says does not have an allowed extension. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you

[QUOTao, post: 1971596845, member: 1"]what kind of tablet?

Try a different photo[/QUOTE]
It's an old motorola Xoom. I've tried 4 or 5 pics.

I'm guessing its the last three letters used? .jpg

That was it pal. Thanks for helping out the handicapped. I switched from Google app to yahoo.

Same issue here. Just started today pics/files are jpg but error msg from site states it is not an allowed extension? ? Same with conversations cant add pics.

Same issue here. Just started today pics/files are jpg but error msg from site states it is not an allowed extension? ? Same with conversations cant add pics.
It's happening to me again. This time i switched servers from yahoo to bing then back to Google. I don't know. I'm sure its pretty entertaining watching me try to figure it out. Just poking and hoping!

Yeah not sure whats going on. I forgot to mention Im using my phone. Android Samslung Hugby
It's happening to me again. This time i switched servers from yahoo to bing then back to Google. I don't know. I'm sure its pretty entertaining watching me try to figure it out. Just poking and hoping!

My guess, there is some app on android that is updating, and when it does, it breaks our uploader.

Been having same problem. Went to snowmobile forum and posted pictures to check and no problem ? Had to text pictures to fellow member to post pictures for me.

Been having same problem. Went to snowmobile forum and posted pictures to check and no problem ? Had to text pictures to fellow member to post pictures for me.

Are you on android tablet also?

is your operating system the latest version?

Samsung note 2, never had a problem til this last week.
latest version ? Not a clue.
but like I tell people who say "my car worked fine yesterday?" I tell them "it always works fine til it doesn't!"

I'm sure its my tablet. When I try to upload it says does not have an allowed extension. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you

It would be great if one of you could make sure your device is updated and tell me if the problem continues. Its hard for me to diagnose the problem until I can confirm its not your device software.

It would be great if one of you could make sure your device is updated and tell me if the problem continues. Its hard for me to diagnose the problem until I can confirm its not your device software.
Just whent in phone and re updated everything I could find and same thing

I updated my systems? I got to check back later. I got to wake up for work in an hour....

-
Back