HELP.. Dart Door Handle "ROD"

-

eaw4209

Reaction score
Hi all... I am in need of the door handle rod between the door handle and the door latch. I need both drivers and passangers side. Please respond with cost and shipping to 44089?? (This is for a 67 Dart) MANY THANKS......

I have some spares--- i'll get pictures & post up -- Lawrence

If Vdart can not fix you up pm me and let me know i have some

You'll also need those goofy clips to attach the rod to the handle & latch. 2 per door.

George

here are the rods, i'll make sure I have all the clips today-- also -- are you missing any other parts such as the rods to the locks and such. Lawrence

Attachments

• evan scan pic 001 (Large).jpg
    110 KB · Views: 75
before this goes any further-- what do you have for your 67 door? your latch should look like the following -- the top 2 is a 67 latch the bottom is a 69 latch. There are further differences-- mainly the items for the inside lock button & how it attaches/functions with the door latch.
Lawrence

Attachments

• IMG_3880.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3879.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF0008_edited-1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 74
I have a similar issue body shop lost mine rods(handle to latch), My new out of the box from the Chrysler dealer door handles(bought years ago) DON'T have the ball stud/clip like the originals so either I modify a rod or I get the right ones as noted here....

At jimsautoparts.com

http://www.jimsautoparts.com/exterior_chrome_trim.htm

DOH

I think I will get the right ones!

So if there is any extra rods for the ball stud type(67-70 right & left) for sale here PM me.

-
Back