Status
Not open for further replies.

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need some interior pieces to finish up my scamp. I have been looking for a drivers side door panel for my 75 scamp. Nobody seems to have one or when someone approaches me they never get back to my pm's. I also need Arm rests for both sides in the back along with one for the front. I need 1 seatbelt cover for the car. The little square cover that is behind the front seats that sits under the rear panels. Pics emailed to me work best so we can iron some things out. If not shoot me a pm.

my email is jvlax780@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Joe

joe...I have some rear arm rests from a 73 dart sport (black) may have the belts too from a either a 72 dart or 73 dart sport.. let me know if these would work for you and I can get some pics and post.

Im pretty sure the arm rests will work. I am not in need of belts just the square plastic cover that sits in front of the belts. Pics would be great though you can email them to me or post them here whatever is easier for you

Im pretty sure the arm rests will work. I am not in need of belts just the square plastic cover that sits in front of the belts. Pics would be great though you can email them to me or post them here whatever is easier for you
I will get some pics of the arms rest for you tomorrow when I am at my warehouse and i'll post them here.... As for the square part that covers the belt??? Not sure what you are referring too... Can you post a pic so I know what I am looking for. If I have it at the warehouse I will get some pics while I am there.

bump it up.... anyone also have a sb power steering bracket to add to the list?

I have door panels from a 73 Dart Swinger,there ugly but there.Here,s some pics...

73 dart special 020.jpg

73 dart special 022.jpg

73 dart special 029.jpg

sorry pettyblu they wont work im looking for the ones with the wood grain going across the top. Thanks though

I need some interior pieces to finish up my scamp. I have been looking for a drivers side door panel for my 75 scamp. Nobody seems to have one or when someone approaches me they never get back to my pm's. I also need Arm rests for both sides in the back along with one for the front. I need 1 seatbelt cover for the car. The little square cover that is behind the front seats that sits under the rear panels. Pics emailed to me work best so we can iron some things out. If not shoot me a pm.

my email is jvlax780@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Joe
I have the door panels front & back in the wood grain but they are green in almost mint shape from a 73 also have the rear arm rests with ashtrays & front also in the same shape Ill through in the seat belt square cover too let me know if interested I can mail them from Ontario but pics are hard for me to upload but I will try if your interested regards John

wow dam Those are exactly what I need but i do not want any speaker holes in them! got a spare set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back