HELP ME OUT A BODY GUYS

-

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
As you all know I have a 71 demon for sale posted on here & some other sites. On another site there is a guy crying foul & he says I am a scammer. He says that the dodge demon only came with a 340. Now I have been around these cars for awhile now & unless im going crazy, getting older or out of touch. I swear Ive seen demons with 318s & 6cyls. The vin on my demon & the drivers door sticker & the title says its a 318 car. AM I WRONG ?

He obviously doesn't know the history of the Dodge Demon. It takes all kinds I guess! 65'

Tell him to STFU and do his homework Before opening up his pie hole.

As you all know I have a 71 demon for sale posted on here & some other sites. On another site there is a guy crying foul & he says I am a scammer. He says that the dodge demon only came with a 340. Now I have been around these cars for awhile now & unless im going crazy, getting older or out of touch. I swear Ive seen demons with 318s & 6cyls. The vin on my demon & the drivers door sticker & the title says its a 318 car. AM I WRONG ?
What site? We can straighten him out! LOL

There is one in every crowd. It amazing what people think they know.

Everyone knows they only came with the 318 slant 6 Hemi with a long ram Six Pack and a 3/4 RV Race Cam really woke them up.

What site? We can straighten him out! LOL
LOL facebook Ive tried everything to convince this guy. We are talking about the blue demon I have for sale. Im selling it with no engine or trans. He is being an ***

LOL facebook Ive tried everything to convince this guy. We are talking about the blue demon I have for sale. Im selling it with no engine or trans.
Stop wasting your time with him

There is one in every crowd. It amazing what people think they know.

Everyone knows they only came with the 318 slant 6 Hemi with a long ram Six Pack and a 3/4 RV Race Cam really woke them up.

Yeah, but don't forget about the left-handed kneuter valve they had. If you don't get it adjuster just right, it'll blow your nuts off......I know a guy. His name is Peter Noballes.

Facebook has a wonderful option - blocking.

No need to waste your time with the guy, block him & he will never be able to see anything you post there again.

It takes all kinds.I was selling a Cordoba once and the guy brow beat me about the car should have a hood pad. I said "What do you want for $3500,buy your own hood pad !" Yep, Demons came with a 198,225,318 and a 340.

looks like a pretty nice car. I'd have to name it blue balls. It's so close just needs to be finished.

Yeah there is always a know it all out there. Especially when it comes to Mopar. You have a nice car BTW.

Funny thing is, if he believes all of them were 340 cars then he should buy it since you "obviously don't know what you have" and flip it for more, because 340 car and laugh all the way to the bank.

Everyone KNOWS Demons only came with Tunnel Rammed twin plug Aluminum headed Hemis with Lencos and Dana 60s........:rolleyes:

-
Back