Help me pick my color!

What color carbon wrap?

• Total voters
-

Red_Duster

Reaction score
Hey guys... built a plate for my gauges and vinyl wrapping it. Started black... swapped to red, but can’t make up my mind. Overtightened the right blinker indicator which spun, tearing the vinyl, so have to redo it anyway. What color do you guys think?

Car is a ‘74 Duster, going to be red exterior, black interior. Seats have red stripes. Gauges are backlit with red LEDs.

Thanks!

29171C45-35D0-4506-8F2A-5C6D668C65F1.jpeg

ED1834F1-455E-44FB-ADE8-380A6FF33E65.jpeg

Appreciate the feedback. I’d like to hear from the Mopar masses! Going to order new and higher quality vinyl for this project, so vote away folks!

Hey guys... built a plate for my gauges and vinyl wrapping it. Started black... swapped to red, but can’t make up my mind. Overtightened the right blinker indicator which spun, tearing the vinyl, so have to redo it anyway. What color do you guys think?

Car is a ‘74 Duster, going to be red exterior, black interior. Seats have red stripes. Gauges are backlit with red LEDs.

Thanks!

View attachment 1715338133

View attachment 1715338134
I like the classic look of the black. I agree, they both look good.

I got to go black, I would also change the turn indicators to the top, left one between the speedo and the water temp, right one between the tach and the fuel level gauge.

With the red exterior, red accent interior, I'd go with red.

keep the red tasty not obnoxious, black dash

Sorry but the red looks like koolaid stained woven kevlar cloth. Carbon fiber look is supposed to be black, because carbon fiber is black.

The red looks like you bought it at Autozone with the kids buy the cheap dress up garbage. I'd go with black.

Well at 24-7, I guess the blacks have it! I’m just waiting on some better quality 3M vinyl to do the final wrap. Making another plate out of plexi to play with my gauge positions a bit.

-
Back