Help Me Understand Why

-
He left me some money when he passed. So actually he bought me the car. So I had to show him his investment. I miss him daily. But thank him everytime I drive my 1972 Dart.
:thankyou:

The VAST majority of A bodies were not cool muscle cars. They were many kid's first car, and many free...and embarrassing to be seen in. I never thought I would see the day that anyone would actually choose to buy an A body, and certainly never thought I would see them sell for thousands of dollars. In the 80's they went for free to $300.
The 68 s/stock A HOTROD cars definitely don't fit in with ur statement, they never did !

I was very heavy into U-Pull yards during the c4c period.

I'd go to six or seven yards almost monthly.

I NEVER saw 60's or 70's cars with the mandatory c4c info on them and filled engines.

I did see a whole **** pile of 90's Dakotas, though. I mean dozens and dozens if not hundreds.
The true loss was all those potentially drop in Magnum transplant engines!

I got a 3.92 SG 9 1/4, a full set of R/T 17x9 wheels with 2 new tires, and a set of Cal-Tracs off of one- all for $150!...about a day before I was gonna drop over $250 on a pair of new tires!

...and there's an FxBO member selling a really nice 1970 340 Duster in KY for 13K.

That sounds like a pretty good deal.

It's on ebay right now with zero bids.

-
Back