Help requested from a Canadian member near a Lowes

-

clhyer

Reaction score
As the title states, I need some assistance from a Canadian member, or perhaps someone traveling to Canada in the near future?

Background: While doing some house remodeling two years ago I purchased a pair of bathroom vanity lights from Lowes. This year I will be doing some more remodeling and need another pair of the same light fixture. Lowes U.S. no longer sells this light; but LowesCanada does carry it and it appears that most Lowes stores in Canada carry the fixtures in stock. Lowes will not ship across the border.

So, would anyone out there be willing to help me out by purchasing the lights and shipping to the U.S.? If so, please shoot me a PM.
Thanks,
C

I would help you in a country minute but there is no Lowes on pei .

Thanks jimjim, 71dart: the number is 0148628
Not an expensive light, but it is what the boss wanted last time... and now she wants them all to match!
C

The response has been very gratifying. Several members have made contact and offered assistance.
I believe that I have the project well underway.
Thanks everyone!
C

Could not find any in the state of Florida,georgia,alabama,s Carolina ,n Carolina
Looks like someone in Canada found some for you

Steve

Thanks for your efforts Steve, I really appreciate it.
C

Sorry (Canadian response! :) ), I didn't see this till now. I have a Lowes nearby if you don't already have it worked out.

Thanks gdrill, I believe I have the light coming.
C

-
Back